This guide shows you how to do the job right yourself, with the latest
techniques and materials, step-by-step directions, safety advice, and hundreds
of color illustrations. Learn the methods the professionals use so you
- Upgrade bath and shower fittings.
- Install a ground-fault circuit interrupter for added safety.
- Expand an existing bathroom or add a new one.
- Lay a new floor of resilient vinyl in sheets or tiles.
- Beautify your kitchen with a new pre-laminated or ceramic tile countertop.
- Save the cost of service calls by repairing kitchen appliances yourself.
- Put an end to annoying drips and leaks.
- ... and much more ...
(1) Kitchen Repairs Made Easy
(2) Simple Fixes
(3) Custom Solutions for Storage Problems
(4) Face-Lifts for Timeworn Kitchens
(5) Common Bathroom Repairs
(6) Updating Your Bathroom
(7) Refinishing Floors and Walls
(8) Creating a New Bathroom
(9) Home Plumbing Basics